Axoctrl is a handmade plug and play controlling interface for Axoloti Core. It gives easy access to all the connections available on the board adding knobs, buttons, extra ports and a bright display. It comes with a unique 3D printed case that perfectly fits the Axoloti core, keeping it safe from dust and shocks. The enclosure improves the solidity of the on-board ports such as micro-USB and SD-Card without losing accessibility to any of the original connections. Easy to assembly.
Axoctrl is not a commercial product and your support is fundamental for us to let this project rock and make new kicking ass music gears!
Attention! Axoloti Core is not included. If you don't have it yet, you can buy it here
- 9 configurable potentiometers
- 4 Momentary buttons
- 3 Led
- Display OLED 128x64 px
- 2 Analog configurable in/out PWM (3v) for external circuits and other sensors.
- 2 Audio mono inputs 3,5mm mini jack
- 2 Audio mono outputs 3,5mm mini jack
- 3D printed PLA enclosure, color red with translucent top
- Dimensions: 172 x 103 x 48-52 mm
- Weight: 250 gr (Axoloti excluded)
- Assembly guide and BOM
- Manual and downloads
- DIY: Axoctrl is an open source project. We are collecting schematics, gerber and other resources in order to provide you everything you need to make it by yourself.
One minute instructions